We are now accepting group bookings, please get in touch to set up a time!
As a community co-op, we are committed to providing youth and community groups with access to the facility during the week to help foster a fun, inclusive and positive active environment for all citizens of Powell River.
However, due to the small footprint of the gym and our co-operative model of business, there are certain considerations and policies we must make to ensure this is done in a safe and sustainable manner.
For Private Groups during our non-open hours:
- 2 hours duration, rentals shoes and harnesses are included. Minimum one staff to belay (if the group wishes to use the top rope wall) and one staff providing instruction in the bouldering area.
- Group size is 18 maximum, including teachers / chaperones / organizers. Any PRCC staff members required are not included in this number. Minimum group size is 7 participants.
- Each individual using the gym must complete a waiver before arriving at the facility. This can be done quickly and easily following the link on our website. All individuals less than 19 years of age must have this waiver completed by their legal guardian prior to arrival.
- 7-11 participants: $15 per person, plus GST.
- 12-18 participants: $165 flat rate, plus GST.
- Potential times (dependant on staff availability):
- Weekdays from 9am-3pm.
- Sundays from 9am-9pm.
- Must be booked at least one week in advance. For booking inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested date, time, group size and ages.
If you are representing a community not-for-profit organization and are interested in using the gym privately during our non-open hours, please email us at email@example.com and we can discuss our community group rates with you personally. Please note many of the above restrictions (group size, waiver requirements, duration, etc) will still apply.
Come and have your birthday party at the climbing co-op! The same rates and regulations for private bookings apply to birthday parties. We provide a table as well where you can bring your own snacks, cake, and refreshments. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to book!