Feeling nervous and want some instruction? Not new to climbing but want to be better, faster, stronger?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot for a lesson. Details below.
Note: For lesson attendees new to the gym, please arrive 30 minutes early for orientation and waiver signing.
Belay Lessons (by appointment)
In order to use the top rope wall, you need to pass our belay assessment. But what if you’ve never belayed before or it’s been a while and you’re feeling rusty? You need a belay lesson! 🙂
A belay lesson is an hour long session with an instructor so you can learn how to use the roped wall, belay your partner safely, and prepare for your belay assessment.
Note: You will need to return at minimum the next day in order to take your test (so we know you remember how!)
- Dates and times: These are by appointment. Just get in touch by email (email@example.com) or in person and we’ll set up a time to do it.
- $9 per person.
- Approximately one hour long
- Minimum age requirement is 14 years old to belay
- Includes harness rental
- Everyone becoming a monthly member must pass their belay assessment
Note for monthly members: If you take a belay lesson with us, we need to know you are confident and practiced enough to come to the gym during non-staffed hours. You will need to come two more times during drop-in times to practice belaying, and then you will be issued your FOB to access the gym during non-staffed hours.
Intro to Climbing Technique (Next one February 26th, 6:30-8 pm)
Not so sure how to get up that wall? Want to learn how to move on the rock in order to feel more confident and make your climbing more successful?
Join this lesson where we focus on basic climbing techniques and specific movement skills. This will be held on the bouldering wall.
- Next lesson: Our next Intro lesson is on Wednesday, February 26th, from 6:30am-8 noon (email us to book – you must book ahead)
- $40 for non-members (Includes one week of free climbing)
- $20 for members
- 2 hours
- Minimum age 14 years
- Includes shoes and chalk rental
- Includes one free week of climbing following your lesson
- Minimum 4 people required, maximum 8 people.
Intermediate Climbing Skills
Already doing pretty good at the gym but want to crush a bit harder? Or feeling a bit stuck at your current grade? Join us to learn some intermediate climbing skills!
[This lesson is tentative, depends on demand and instructors. Let us know if you’re interested!]
- 2 hours
- Min age 14 years old
- Includes shoe and chalk rental
Private Climbing Lesson
Do you feel like you need some one-on-one attention with your climbing? Do you have a specific area that you want personal feedback on? A private lesson may be beneficial for you! Email us or drop by the front desk to book your spot.
- $50 per hour
- Available for all ages